log in / join free
Just copy this code to your website or blog.
From the best outdoor wedding venues to chic outdoor wedding reception decor, Outdoor.Weddings.com is your go-to source for finding the best outdoor wedding tips and ideas to plan the outdoor wedding of your dreams.
1. Natural Habitat No travel required to get to this safari -- have your wedding at the African Savanna at the San Francisco Zoo! You and up to 175 guests can explore the habitat while giraffes and zebras roam in the distance. The zoo provides catering and perhaps an additional guest or two! (415)...read more
by Jayme Klock
1. Grand Green Downtown Charlotte has a park like no other: The Green Uptown is a 1.5-acre, 3-tiered space that can hold both your ceremony and reception. Stone stairs connect each level, so moving from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception (with help from an approved caterer) is easy. There's...read more
1. Presidential Plaza The Taft Museum of Art in Cincinnati hosts tented events for up to 250 seated guests. Take advantage of the nearby terrace which is surrounded by gardens and boasts views of the beautifully lit museum buildings, creating a backyard-like ambience for a night of dinner and dancing....read more
1. City Escape Bartram's Garden is an eighteenth-century riverfront estate that brings the ambience of the country into the city of Philadelphia. Tented receptions in the barnyard can host 170 guests, while ceremonies take place in the Common Flower Garden surrounded by fragrant bulbs. (215) 729-5281,...read more
1. Gated Grandeur Sherwood Country Club may be one of the country's most elite clubs, but its gorgeous outdoor areas are open to nonmembers for weddings. The rolling hills, ancient oaks, roses and outdoor terraces make for a perfect ceremony spot. Then enjoy a gourmet menu prepared by Sherwood's...read more
Page 3 of 4
>> Jennie & Matt: An Outdoor Wedding in Loveland, CO
Amanda & John in Boones Mill, VA
Meghan & Wally in Hartland, MI
Charlotte & Nicholas in Paso Robles, CA
Jade & Cedric in Braselton, GA
Local Wedding Vendors, Local Wedding Cake Makers, Local Wedding Florists, Local Wedding Photographers, Local Real Weddings